Wednesday 30 November 2011

The Beginning

Soo uni over the summer... sounds awful right? but it couldn't be better!!!

I am very excited to be involved in a Monash Marketing trip in February 2012 which will take a group of approximately 20 students across Australia to visit an amazing combination of well known companies including Google and Loreal. This trip is going to be such an eye opener and hopefully give me some great ideas of where I do and don't want to end up post Uni Studies.

I have recently finished my 3rd year of Uni and will head into my 4th and final year in 2012. In this year i will be completing my Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Visual Arts. This includes a major in Marketing and in Interdisciplinary design (basically a bit of fun to get me through some of my business subjects!). Although i do hope that the two will compliment each other.

a little bit more about me-

  • At the moment i cant get enough of Dexter
  • Desperate to get my Scuba Licence
  • I have a part time Job at a Chemist
  • Love to travel
  • Designing and photography (some bits and pieces at the Monash art and design grad show but probably to late..)
  • Tennis player (attempted)

It was great to meet everybody on the initial meeting day but unfortunately I missed the learning day due to some health problems, so I look forward to seeing everybody again. I have been allocated to a group and our topic is Multi Channel retailing which I am actually really interested in researching so that worked out well!

For now I am completing the proposal with my group members and soon head to Thailand with my boyfriend for a holiday. What a great summer it is going to be. I'll be sure to update regularly hopefully with some interesting pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment